We are looking for a Senior Backend NodeJS developer to help develop and maintain the company’s client-facing interfaces, APIs, dashboards, CMS and management tools. You will work in a team of skilled developers in tight collaboration with the Product Manager. You will be part of all phases of the development cycle: analysis, design, development, test and maintenance, with a great possibility to influence and make a big impact.
- You have 3+ years of backend development experience
- Strong experience with NodeJS
- Strong experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Database design and query optimization for big data volumes
- Strong experience with RESTful web services using AJAX/JSON.
- Experience with application containerization, such as Docker, Kubernetes and cloud environments such as AWS is a plus
- Writing maintainable, well-tested code and showing a high level of ownership
- Strong software design skills
- You set very high standards for yourself and you are constantly improving your skills
- Passionate about building performant, scalable products with high-availability
- Actively keeping up with the latest technology advancements
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- You will join a small, independent team of engineers responsible for the company’s core backend interfaces
- You will have great opportunities for innovation, impact and growth
- You will become a member of Outbrain’s world-class global engineering team and get a chance to work with some of the best engineers in the business.
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Participation in software engineering conferences
- Competitive remuneration package and salary linked to UAH/USD rate
- Health insurance package
- Downtown Kiev location in a modern office
This is a great opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As with all of our video intelligence employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Send your CV: email@example.com